New Found Love

I recently updated you guys that I was getting tired of wearing the same ol' hair style day after day... Well a few weeks ago I started doing twist outs and wearing it for about 3-4 days and then re-twisting it up that night. I found that this was good for me because when I would co-wash it would take FOREVER to dry and sometimes it would leave balls of white stuff in my hair (yuck!). It's good for my hair because I don't have to do much to it :) So it's kind of a protective style.




Right now I am not comfortable wearing the twist by themselves (it has the Kris Kross inspired look going lol). Plus the top portion of my hair is too loose to stay twisted by itself.

While I twist it I spray a little water and use Cantu Shea Butter Leave in. And then in the morning I use my shea butter mixture to untwist them. It takes about an hour to twist my whole head.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i didn`t know this was your blog!

the golden sparkle said...

Yeah I found yours from beauty and the street. I love your blog :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...