Cruise Hair

 
I'm back from my cruise (okay I've actually been back for a week now) and I must say I had a wonderful time with the fam =) As you can see from the pictures I didn't wear my twists. I took them out before the trip but don't worry I put them right back in when I got back home. I'm going to try to keep these in for at least 3 weeks to a month. 

While vacationing I learned a lot about how I should maintain my hair while vacationing.
  1. Moisturize. A LOT!!!
  2. Wear some type of protective style.
  3. Don't shampoo your hair too often. Of course.
  4. Don't co-wash too often. (My hair was tangled up soo much when I got back)
What I took with me:
- Giovanni Shampoo
-Tresemme Flawless Curls Conditioner
-Eco Styler Olive Oil Gel
-Shea Butter Mixture
-A Comb
-Satin Scarf

But overall, my hair didn't get too dry. Because I was on chill mode, I didn't want to be in mirror too often doing my hair, so I wore wash n gos, puffs, and buns. I think applying a lot of shea butter and sometimes leaving the conditioner in helped to keep moisturized. 


2 comments:

CurlyNaturallyBeautiful said...

ok you just made me want to go back to my twist outs. I love your hair.
anaturalbeauty3

Unknown said...

Your hair looks amazing!! I've made the right decision deciding to go natural.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...