The Product Dislike List...


  1. Herbal Essence Totally Twisted Scrunching Gel (ABSOLUTELY DESPISE THIS STUFF) 
  2. Yes to Cucumbers Leave-in Conditioner
  3. Jane Cater Revitalizing Spray Leave-In
  4. Giovanni Smooth as Silk Shampoo
  5. Elasta Qp Olive oil and Mango Butter Moisturizer 
  6. Herbal Essence Long Term Relationship Leave in
  7. Beyond the Zone Noddle Head (NEVER EVER AGAIN)
  8. Beyond on the Zone Leave-In
  9. Avalon Clarifying Shampoo
  10. Cantu Shea Butter ( I used to love this stuff)

What's on your dislike list???


This list is in no particular order.

6 comments:

KiKi said...

That Cantu Shea Butter is on my bad list too...... that other stuff I haven't tried :|
Good list of products though, sounds interesting

Anonymous said...

I recently purchased the Jane Carter Solution Leave- In Conditioner... why didn't u like it?

Anonymous said...

I actually was using the cantu shea butter and the avalon shampoo based off one one of your earlier blogs. WHy don't you like them now and what are you using in place of them? I don't care for the shampoo myself but didn't really know what else to use

GloriaTradition said...

cantu shea butter?? though its a little watery, i love that stuff! why dnt u like it?

miss mee said...

my hair does not like giovanni's direct leave in! smh! it makes my hair crunchy! and the cantu shea butter? it is too liquidy for me - makes my hair look ashy.

Anonymous said...

I don't like EcoStyler Gel, Suave Coconut Conditioner and Veggie Glycerin.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...