My Hair Growth Oil

This was supposed to be a video but I'm having a couple technical issues right now so I'll just explain it on here.
Well some of you may have heard me mention a couple of times on my channel,about the bald spot I used to have in the front of my hair....I wish I would have taken pics but at the time I had no clue that it would go away after using my hair oil. The bald spot was caused by tying my scraf too tight at night while I was transitioning. When I did my big chop it became really noticeable (to me at least) because my hair was so short. Sooo I decided to use the ingredients that I purchased to make my shea butter mixture and try to get the hair to grow back.




The Break Down:
  • The 2 Main Ingredients were rosemary essential oil and Castor Oil
  • Shea Butter, Coconut oil, Jojoba oil- I thought it would be good for moisture?? idk
  • Lemon and Orange essential oils- for fragrance....I STRONGLY dislike the smell of rosemary oil
I didn't really measure anything but the shea butter, coconut oil, and jojoba oil were about the same amount.

The Application
Every night before bed, I did scalp massages with the oil all over my head and then on that darn bald spot. When I was bored during the day I would massage my scalp for a couple of minutes.

And that's pretty what I did. I think I first started to see results after 2-3 months. Please guys keep in mind that this is what worked for me and there are soooo many variables to consider when trying to regrow hair. If you don't like an oil I used then change it out for something else that you do like. 

5 comments:

BreukelensFinest said...

glad to hear you has success. i love all those ingredients separately but together they are unbeatable!

missdeeplyrooted.blogspot.com

Immanuel Llorens said...

Those oils have medicinal uses, and that's why they are effective in growing hair. These are even used for industrial uses. By the way, are these also applicable for male baldness?

Anonymous said...

How many grams or millimetres do you need of each ingredient?

liza said...

nice

ezra smith said...

I wanted to post you the little bit of word in order to say thanks a lot over again for your pleasant methods you’ve contributed at this time. It’s quite seriously open-handed with people like you to offer openly precisely what a few individuals could possibly have offered for sale as an ebook in order to make some bucks for themselves, particularly considering the fact that you could possibly have tried it if you ever decided. The tips in addition acted as the great way to recognize that many people have a similar dream just like mine to know good deal more regarding this matter. I am certain there are numerous more enjoyable situations in the future for people who examine your site.
dabur amla hair oil

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...