RRIG (Random Rambling I Guess)

So I have officially been natural for one whole week. Can I get a hand clap...lol. But it has been a great-super-wonderful week! I have tried so many different things. Like two strand flat twist, bentonite clay, defining my curls, and some new products. Okay the two strand flat twist is soooo cute. And today I tried some bentonite clay that I got from Earth Fare. I first tried it on my face (I probably will not be doing to often) then I did it on my hair, that went very well. My hair is so soft and gorgeous. To condition my hair afterwards, I used some Inecto Pure Coconut Oil Conditioner(loves it!!!) I will be buying more of their products.



Hey ya'll check out mi eyes and makeup!!!



Since I got my hair cut short (the first time not now) I hadn't really been using a lot of color on my eyes (just doing neutral colors) but since I got my big chop I have gotten back into my makeup!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...