Loreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes....



Okay so if you're like me I'm sure you have seen the very persuading commercial for the L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes mascara. I don't know what it was but most of the time I don't fall for mascaras that claim to make your eyelashes appear longer or thicker. So after using the mascara I have a review. Since the mascara has a primer type thingy on one side (the white bottle) it says to use put the white stuff on first then just apply the other side. So i did and I must say it took a while to get a good amount of primer on first and then after putting on that your lashes are literally white. I had to make sure to cover up all that with the black mascara because the primer is on the thick side. Applying this mascara took me forever. But my lashes did appear longer and thicker. My only problem was the way my eyelashes felt after they were completely dry. Normally when I wear mascara I can feel the little clumps but this time I didn't feel that. Instead the lashes felt like rubber or something (to best describe them). I guess that is the tube part they were talking about...lol. When it was time to wash off I could see the mascara come off in whole pieces and just like any other mascara I have tried it took a while to get completely off.

Overall I think the Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara would be good for the nights were you want to take forever getting all dolled up but not for a quick coat for when you're in a hurry!

***I give it a 4 out of 5 sparkles***

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is very good, please open my blog

Huney said...

I got me a pair of those and I honestly did not like it one bit! lol
What I do recommend and absolutely love love lovee is stilettos and define a lash volumizing mascara (pink tube) both by maybelline!

xo-Huney

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...