A Benefit of Being a Product Junkie...

I recently have been buying a lot of products just because I see them in the store. But within the past month I have learned that maybe trying different products out isn't a bad thing. Not sure if you guys remember...but I used to be soooo "in love" with Avalon Organics clarifying shampoo. Since then my opinion has changed dramatically!!! I came home one weekend and desperately needed to wash my hair. I normally wash my hair in the middle of the night, around 12 am, so I couldn't go out and get some more shampoo. I ended up using Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Shampoo (even though it has sulfates in it) but I really could feel a difference between the two shampoos. I never really realized how dry my hair felt when using the Avalon shampoo. My hair would tangle up so much and feel like rubber. But with the ORS it actually felt like there was still moisture left. Even days after washing, my hair didn't feel dry and brittle. I ended up going out and buying some Suave shampoo and got the same results as the ORS. Since the shampoo does contain sulfates I don't shampoo as often (which was once a week).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...