Playlist...


Here are some artist that I've been jamming too lately...Let me just tell you, that I probably am totally fitting the stereotype of natural hair....but who cares.lol

Ledisi--I have been sleeping on this lady...wow beautiful voice.great music.
Maxwell--He's never leaving my list!
Mint Condition--This group..This group!!
Trey Songz- =)(=
Melanie Fiona-I loves me some Melanie
Nicki Minaj- Not the holiest music but ....lol
Eric Roberson- Great Music.
Maysa-Man she has some really great stuff
Anthony Hamilton- I absolutely LOVE his new album...Point of it all
Bebe and Cece- Heaven, Addictive Love, Close to You>>>Faves.
Mariah Carey- Love Mariah!!!!
Mario- Really like his first album...and a few of those new songs he has out
Crystal Waters- Throw Back!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...