Protective Styling...I think not!!!

Soooooo basically I haven't been following all of my hair resolutions. What seemed to be a good idea at the time, is now a complete failure. I'm just going to give up on trying to do long term (2-4 weeks) protective styles for the winter/spring time. My original plan was to wear two strand twists for AT LEAST 2 weeks but I just haven't felt like it... I'd rather experiment with hairstyles and hair products. Since I made that video I've been doing various styles, like ponytails, curl defining, braidouts, and hats. The main two styles I've been wearing lately are the defined curled look and the GOOD OL' ponytail (but not just the traditional pulled back ponytail). This time last year I was wearing my hair pulled back EVERY FREAKIN' SINGLE DAY!!!! You guys don't know how boring that was! But it was all worth it because now I have a pretty decent length to do most styles. The good news is that I have been sticking to the other resolutions: moisturizing more often and taking care of  the ends.

1 comments:

Msfashionmyworld said...

Ur hair looks amazing! It has grown so much!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...