Party, Party, Party...

 Can you say BUSY!!! March and April have been INSANE for me...Besides the mountains of work, projects, and events going on at school, my family has thrown two big parties. One in March and the other this past Saturday (April). But all the work put into it both, were sooooo very worth it.
 
This event was my dad's birthday, 70's Soul Train theme. You can't see but I have on high waist bell bottoms =)And of course I was SUPER excited to rock MY OWN afro puffs to the party...a lot people actually came up to me and asked if I had on a wig..lol Oh and that's my boyfriend with his unshaped afro...lol
Okay these 3 pics are from my aunt and uncle's anniversary party. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THAT DRESS!!! Thrift store $$$. The look I was going for with my hair was the cinna-bun hairstyle inspired from many youtube ladies...but it wasn't as defined as their but it was still cute =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look beautiful! love the hair!

Anonymous said...

i remember the first i rocked afro puffs I was a little girl; and it was AMAZING!!! LOL Can't wait til I get some length like that cuz that's the 1st thing I'm gonna do, LOL

Donna Jenay said...

hey! i'm a first timer on your blog but i will definitely be back! i love your videos on youtube and i looove your hair style and make up! 5 stars girlie! when you get a chance check me out on blogspot. my blog is http://www.yesgirlyes.blogspot.com ...if you ever get a comment on youtube from a youtuber by the name of nappilyhappy10, well that's me! :) have a great day hun and keep up the amazing styles!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...