Meet Alisha....


How long have you been natural?
I got my last relaxer in November 2008, and got my first big chop on May 9, 2009. Then I got my second (accidental) bc in July of 2009. Altogether I have been on my natural hair journey for 21 months now!

What do you use?
I use a lot of product all depending on my mood. I use KCCC for my wash and go's. For my puffs, I use Eco Styler gel. Other various products include Dr. Bronner's castile soap for shampoo, and Giovanni's Direct Leave in. For my co-washes I use Yes to Cucumbers, Yes to Carrots, and/or Suave Professionals Humectant Conditioner.

What's the best part about being natural?
The best part about being natural is the versatility! I can do some much! My hair is stronger! I found that when I was relaxed, I have mainly one style, a wrap. Now I can do puffs, wash and go's, twists, twist outs, and the list goes on! I love it!


What regimen have you found to work best with your hair?
I like using KCCC because it last for a while. When I use it I wash my hair once a week. For the first few days I can just stretch it out while its dry (without too much frizzing) then the remaining for days I freshen it up with the KC Spiraling Spritz or just water!



How do you rock your natural hair?
I really just wear playful fros. I also like to wear my puff (classic)! It's the prefect way of keeping it simple and it doesn't take much thought, plus, my little puff is steadily growing (I'm so excited)!

What's your signature style?
A curly fro. I love finding new ways of pinning my hair in different styles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...