Meet Wande...




How long have you been natural?

I have been natural for 18 months, and I so loves it!!!! I just love the thickness of my hair!!


What do you use?

Organic Hair Root stimulator Olive Oil range and Indian Hemp

What's the best part about being natural?

Its soo versatile, I love it. I have so many styling opportunities its great. My hair can be worn curly, straight, kiny, coily, sis do I even need to continue lol. I never really knew how to style my hair, but with the help my Youtube, There is so much I can do!

What regimen have you found to work best with your hair

All my products I use are from the Organic Hair Root Stimulator Olive Oil range. For normal washing, I use Creamy Aloe Shampoo with replenishing conditioner. For deep conditioning the product I use consist of the uplifting shampoo and the hair mayonnaise, and a steamer for a deep condition. I also use dry scalp relief oil, and occasionally use Indian hemp on my scalp. This has been my own way of looking after my hair and it works for me. However I now know there is a way to actually look after natural hair, which I will be slowly adopting!

2 comments:

Marcia said...

She is beautiful!

Does she blog or anything, she seems fun

Marcia said...

Thanks

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...