Ravishing Red!!!

Thursday night I colored my hair a FIRE red color....not really :\ I put a rinse in my hair because I'm too chicken to put permanent color in my natural  hair...because of past experiences with coloring. 

EX #1: When I was in high school I decided to highlight own hair. The outcome=EPIC FAIL. Due to the embarrassment I felt after months of wearing the highlights, I decided to go to a professional and get my hair colored JET BLACK w/bangs. 

Of course since it's a rinse you're really not gonna be able to see much of the color in the pictures (you can see a little. But you can definitely see the color in certain light. I've used this brand before but with a dark brown color but this time I have to say I absolutely love the color and my next little color experiment will be henna. 

2 comments:

My Natural Me said...

I think I will try this out!!!

My Natural Me said...

I used Spiced Auburn today and really didn't see that much of a difference. I am going to wait until I go outside in natural light though. I can see yours in the pic though and it looks great!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...