What Gravitates me to a Product....

Does this ever happen to you ladies....

Okay so the other day I was in the store looking for some shampoo, when all of a sudden I turned around and saw a Tresemme product that had something about "Curls" and "Cream" on it.....my two weakness when it comes to products. Whenever I see a product that says:

---Curls
---Gel
---Wavy
---Cream
---Define

I HAVE TO HAVE IT!!!!

I remember when I first did my BC, I rushed out to get the Sunsilk Captivating Curls Leave-In, the gel, and conditioner. None of which did anything GREAT for my hair. So what I do nowadays is basically talk my self out of getting the product. I say "you don't need that", "what reviews have you heard about this product", and sometimes I have to look at the ingredients, if there's to many ingredients then I won't buy it.




Oh the the life of a product junkie.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...