Darcy's Botanicals Sweet Cream Review...

Darcy's Botanticals Daily Leave-In Conditioner in Sweet Cream-



Price: $12.00
Where to Purchase: Surprisingly you can find these products in small random stores and of course online.
Consistency: Smooth light cream. Similar to Giovanni Direct Leave in.


To start this review I have to say the scent is probably the best part about this product. It smells exactly like vanilla Tootsie Rolls...ooo yum =) I did have high expectations for this product (maybe because it was $12) but I wasn't to impressed with how it moisturized my hair. BUT I will say it works pretty well getting my curls to pop right away. For example, when I twist my hair I can detangle and then apply the product and BAM! curls appear. I also liked that this product added some shine to my hair. 

So overall I think this product is alright it's not AMAZING and I think there are plenty of cheaper and better products out there. I'm not going to give up on this company because their products seem to be promising. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'vce only heard mediocre reviews on Darcy's Botanticals. Their products look so rich and moisturizing, but I guess that's not the reality for most people.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...