Having Soft Hair Isn't All That Great...

Lately I have been defining my curls a lot (that's a whole other post) and using my two favorite product combinations, Sheamoisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie and Eco Styler Olive Oil. Before I started using the Sheamoisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie with the Eco Styler, my hair would have a little crunch to it but that hold would slowly go away after like three days. But now that I have found a product that will cut down on the amount of hold it seems like my hair is just too soft to get multiple days out of it and it frizzes up much easier. Now I'm torn between having soft-bouncy hair or stiff-crunchy hair. Take a look at these pics:


Giovanni/Eco Styler:



Sheamoisture/Eco Styler (2nd Day Hair):

What's a girl to do???

2 comments:

DeeDee Louise said...

maybe mix it up someday, do the sheamoisture and eco styler one week and giovanni and eco styler another week, that way you have the best of both worlds = )

http://beautyfrmtheinsideout.blogspot.com

iluvbnnatural20 said...

Hey!Im new to your blog site but I agree with what Dionne said maybe you should try mixing the two products....Good Luck!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...