Hana Elite Flat Iron


I received the Hana Elite Flat Iron from Misikko.com the other day and used it to straighten my hair. Misikko.com is an online which sales top quality professional flat irons, blow dryers, and many other things. I have never tried to high quality flat iron before but I can see a difference between this flat iron and the other cheap ones that I have tried in the past. To start this flat iron has 100%  1 inch ceramic plates and goes all the way up to 450 degrees. It has an on and off switch, which lights up when it's fully heated (it only took about 15 secs to heat up) and it has a very long swivel cord.

I really LOVE this flat iron because I could get away with just one pass but I chose to do about 2 passes for an even straighter look and I used the comb chase method while I flat ironed. I set the temperature between 250-302 degrees which was hot enough to get my hair straighter than the other flat irons I have. 

Overall, I would recommended this flat iron to naturals or anyone else who wants to straighten or even curl their hair. Oh and by the way you can this flat iron on sale $118 now (normally $204) with free shipping.

Pros:
-heats up fast
-100% ceramic plates
-it's pink =)
-long cord
-definitely worth the price

Cons:
-none =)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...