It Just Hit Me!!!

Can you tell the difference between the these two pictures???



One looks really old and raggedy while the other looks neater...right.





Before I straightened my hair this past week I defined my curls again using the ECO Styler Agran Oil Gel and Sheamoisture. This time I noticed that my curls were much more clumped together and I was able to get more days out of it. Well I realize now why sometimes my hair comes out clumped and defined and other times just a mess after day 2. I showed you guys this technique back in Dec. but this past month I have been rushing when doing it and that's why. The key is to smooth the curls together, don't separate the curls (which gives me the twistout look), and let it dry like that. I also realized I wasn't getting my roots all over and that caused my hair to look frizzy.

5 comments:

Tierra said...

Beautiful Hair! I am going to try that technique because sometimes my wash and goes come out looking crazy lol

Anonymous said...

Great tip! I've going to try that, too!

Tiffany said...

smoothing/clumping is HUGE! luvs my denman brush.

BreukelensFinest said...

i definitely can see the difference. thanks for the tip!

missdeeplyrooted.blogspot.com

Divona said...

I nominated you for the Stylish Blogger Award. See my post for the information!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...