Meet Shanel Nicole...





How long have you been natural?

 I have been natural for 11 months now and I love it. I was inspired
to go natural by fellow natural beauties on YouTube. I had no idea
about being natural or how naturally curly our natural hair is. I
always thought that in order to have curly hair, you need a texturizer
of some sort. But I was WRONG ! I came across so many natural hair
video's and blogs and people with natural hair that it inspired me to
go natural.

What do you use?

When I 1st transitioned I used Avalon Organics. I then used Oyin Handmade Honey Hemp Conditioner which is really awesome. I now use Shea Moisture which is great too. Water, Aloe Vera Gel, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Almond oil, Tea Tree Oil, and Vegetable Glycerin are my staple products for moisturizing my natural hair.

What's the best part about being natural?

The best part about going natural is being able to go into the sunlight and sweat without worrying about my hair frizzing up...lol. Maintaining my natural hair is easy and healthier to me. I enjoy doing it.

What regimen have you found to work best with your hair?

I usually co/wash my hair every 3 days unless I have a protective style in my hair.




Thanks Shanel for participating =) I truly appreciate it and keep up the good work with your hair because it look AMAZING!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...