Where ya been...

Hey ya'll please please please don't think I've abandoned you all (cuz I haven't). School is back in session and I'm still adjusting to my schedule between classes and my organizations... crazzzzyyyyyy Plus nothing really special has been going on over here in curly afro town. I'm taking a fitness class and a swim class (tryin raise that gpa) and between the two it seems like I'm consistently washing my hair :( But I've managed to find a way to keep my hair moisturized. 


I do have a some reviews in store for ya'll and plus more goldensparkle features!!! By the way a humongous THANKS to those who have sent me their info. If you wanna be featured click the "be featured" button at the top of the screen. 



1 comments:

Tiffany said...

this look is very classic. i cant wait til i can get a ponytail again!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...